Who we are and how you can contact us
Our postal address is: Thakeham Group Limited, Thakeham House, Summers Place, Stane Street, Billingshurst, West Sussex. RH14 9GN.
We can be reached via email: email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at +44 (0)1403 787300.
Where we collect your personal information from
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
Data you give to us:
- When you make an enquiry on our website;
- When you talk to us on the phone;
- When you use our website;
- When you send emails or letters to us;
- When you sign up to our newsletter; and
- When you give us feedback.
- When you contact us on social media
Data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity and Contact Data – Name, Email Address, Telephone Number (if provided); and
- Twitter and Instagram – if you follow Lysander Park on Twitter or Instagram we will have your Twitter/Instagram handle
- Marketing and Communications Data – your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
Should you wish for us to stop sending information to you, you can withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out function at the base of every email or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we share your personal information with and transferring outside the EEA
Where you provide your personal data to us, we will not share it with any third parties.
The EEA is the European Economic Area, which consists of the EU Members States, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. If we transfer your personal information outside the EEA we have to tell you.
We transfer your data outside the EEA in very limited circumstances. We have ensured organisations that we share your data with look after it securely and have appropriate safeguards, as required by GDPR, in place.
These organisations are:
- “Facebook” (Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA) – Facebook provide a social media platform. – Facebook provide the following safeguard EU-US Privacy Shield and an appointed EU representative in Ireland (Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland)
- “MailChimp” (The Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE, Suite 5000, Atalanta, GA 30308, USA) – Provide our email communication platform – MailChimp provide the EU-US Privacy Shield safeguard
How long do we keep your personal information
We will retain your personal information for the duration of the associated project after which time it will be securely deleted from our database.
Right to be Informed
We will always be transparent in the way we use your personal data. You will be fully informed about the processing through privacy notices.
Right to Access
You have the right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you and this should be provided to you, under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018, within one month of receipt.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data, please contact us.
Right to Rectification
want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of your details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them.
Right to Erasure
You have the right to have your data ‘erased’ in the following situations:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed;
- When you withdraw consent;
- When you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing;
- When the personal data was unlawfully processed; and
- When the personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
If you would like to request erasure of your personal data, please contact us. Please note that each request will be reviewed on a case by case basis and where we have a lawful reason to retain the data, it may not be erased.
Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to restrict processing in certain situations such as:
- Where you contest the accuracy of your personal data, we will restrict the processing until you have verified the accuracy of your personal data;
- Where you have objected to processing and we are considering whether Thakeham Group’s legitimate grounds override your legitimate grounds;
- When processing is unlawful, and you oppose erasure and request restriction instead; and
- Where Thakeham Group no longer need the personal data, but you require the data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to data portability in certain situations. You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes via a machine-readable format, such as a .CSV file. If you would like to request portability of your personal data, please contact us. The Right to Data Portability only applies to personal data that you have provided to us and where the processing is based on your consent or for the performance of a contract.
Right to Object
You have the right to object to Thakeham Group processing your data in these circumstances:
- Where the processing is for direct marketing. Remember you can opt-out of email communication at any time via the unsubscribe feature on our emails;
- Where the processing is based on legitimate interests; and
- Where the processing is for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
Making a complaint
You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can find their contact details at www.ico.org.uk. We would be grateful for the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.