Redhill is a unique sustainable site with unrivalled potential to create a new community for Redhill.
The plans included:
- Far-reaching logistical benefits on local infrastructure including a new link road and a motorway junction.
- Crucial local amenities like the East Surrey Hospital will be more accessible than ever before.
- A new focus on Health and Sustainable Transport
- Cyclists’ and walkers’ needs will be another focus for The Redhill site.
- At every level, travel and movement other than by car a real alternative.
- Insightful public transport connections will feature the latest in modern logistical technology to make Redhill one of the most sustainable living areas in the South East.
In 2019, Redhill Garden Village was renamed Lysander Park.
Interested? Get in touch today
By respecting the legacy of the past and understanding the needs of the East Surrey community of the
present, we can realise an integrated placemaking vision of the future.