- New motorway junction
- M23-A23 strategic link road connecting to East Surrey Hospital
- Seamless connections to CrossRail 1 and CrossRail 2
- Improvements to offsite highways local network
- Transport hub (including bus infrastructure, real time systems, community facilities)
- Metrobus fastway guided bus service enhancement
- Local bus service enhancement
- Cycle routes/connections on and offsite
- Public rights of way and improved connections on and offsite
- Advanced transport solutions which could include hydrogen and electric charging
The central transport hub will provide access to the regular bus services and enhanced transport fast links to existing local services.
As an infrastructure-led development, the new link road will allow greater access within and through the community, enhancing and extending existing bus services, including the metrobus fastway guided bus service.
The metrobus fastway guided bus service will connect Gatwick Airport with the community transport hub in under 20 minutes. Additional transport links will join with existing services and public transport connections, including rail links.
Interested? Get in touch today
By respecting the legacy of the past and understanding the needs of the East Surrey community of the
present, we can realise an integrated placemaking vision of the future.